1. Seek legal advice as soon as you recognise that there is a problem.
2. Before the first consultation with me:
3. Ask me for a quote for the first consultation. If you want me to prepare for the meeting by reading over the papers ask for a quote that covers preparation and the consultation.
4. When you discuss your options ask me for a quote or an estimate of the cost of each option.
5. Review your options at each stage and decide which is the most cost effective.
6. Recognise that there is nearly always more than one way to bring your case to an end.
7. Understand that circumstances often change as your case develops and that changed circumstances may need a change in tactics.
Barrister & Solicitor
03 477 1719
027 622 8428
"I work towards early resolution and encourage my clients to accept a result that is cost effective."